Get Emergency Assistance & Discover Pathways to Success
Serving disadvantaged community members
Port of Support (POS) mission is to focus on creating equitable and innovative ways to meet the immediate needs of the targeted demographics: Domestic violence survivors, young adults, LGBTQIA, veterans, the elderly, single mothers, pregnant women, individuals with mental health disabilities, recovering addicts and all disadvantaged community members.
Port of Support's Services
- Emergency Housing Assistance for Domestic Violence Survivors (when funds are available)
- Emergency Rental Assistance (When funds are available)
- Bus Tickets (King County Residents Only)
- Gas & Motel Vouchers
- Youth & Young Adult Homeless Services ages 13-24
- Emergency Supplies & Personal Protective Equipment
- Social Emotional Support
- Pathways to Success Mentoring Program
- Job Opportunities
Why Choose Port Of Support
Make Positive Changes
Our Mentoring Program is designed to help you get over fears and change your job or habits.
Find Your Balance
We provide social emotional support to help you relax and become content with your world.
Fulfill Your Potential
Our Professional Development Program is focused on removing mental roadblocks to your success.
Stay connected with our support groups while focusing on your individualized goals and values.